The TC20 automated cell counter counts mammalian cells in one simple step using its innovative auto-focus technology and sophisticated cell counting algorithm to produce accurate cell counts in less than 30 seconds.
Upon insertion of a counting slide, the TC20 cell counter rapidly provides a total cell count (with or without trypan blue staining) and assesses cell viability via trypan blue exclusion.
Key Features and Benefits
- Compatible with a broad range of cell sizes and types — counts cell lines, primary cells (from tissue or blood), and stem cells.
- Innovative auto-focus technology — removes the variation associated with manual focusing and leads to precise cell counts in 30 seconds.
- Cell size gates — user selects a population of interest in complex samples, such as primary cells, or lets the cell counting algorithm do all the work.
- Cell viability — analyzes cells accurately using multifocal plane analysis.
- Easy to archive and analyze — stores up to 100 counts in the onboard memory for access any time, or use the optional TC20 data analyzer software on your PC to further analyze exported cell images.
|Counting time||sec 30|
|Cell concentration range||cells/ml 5 x 104–1 x 107|
|Optimal cell concentration range||cells/ml 1 x 105–5 x 106|
|Cell diameter range||µm 6–50|
|Sample volume||µl 10|
|Data storage||counts 100|
|Data export Via||USB flash drive|
|Image of cells available||Yes|
|Dimensions||(W x D x H), cm (in) 19 x 15 x 25.4 (7.5 x 6 x 10)|
|Weight without the external power supply||kg (lb) 2.2 (4.8)|