How to use Centrifuge (PRP & Adipose Tissue)
- Variable-speed benchtop centrifuge with speeds ranging from 100 to 3,500 rpm.
- Compatible with four interchangeable swing-out rotors and a variety of adapters (sold separately).
- Rotor accepts up to six 50mL tubes.
- Digital display and controls for setting program parameter values.
- Automatically stops when glass lid opens or if rotor becomes imbalanced.
- Perfect for Clinical Use, Can be used with a variety of PRP kits and Stem Cells Kits.
- Digital Control Panel.
- RPM/RCF Indicator.
- 2300 RCF/3500 RPM; FDA Registered.
|Rotor and buckets||Accepts up to six 50mL tubes|
|Compatible with four interchangeable swing-out rotors and a variety of adapters (sold separately) Speed range||100 to 3,500 rpm|
|Maximum relative centrifugal force (RCF)||2,300 x g|
|Timer||1 to 99 min|
|Power||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 320W|
|Dimensions||185 x 400 x 430mm (H x W x D)|