How to use Small PRP centrifuge
When speed counts. Superb quality in a bench top high-speed centrifuge, the Plasma Prep™ can outperform and out live the competition. Designed for a preset speed of 7200RPM, the Small Plasma Prep Centrifuge will effectively separate serum or plasma in 3 minutes or produce platelet rich plasma in 30 seconds. It also includes a 2 intermediate spin and a 5 minute hard spin. Effective for coagulation as well as other disciplines requiring high speed centrifugation, this centrifuge will stand up to the test of time.
Four pre-programmed spin times:
- 30 seconds for Platelet-Rich-Plasma.
- 3 minutes for Platelet-Poor-Plasma.
- 2 minutes for intermediate spins.
- 5 minutes for hard spins.
Features ensure quality results fast:
- Rapid processing. Tubes can be processed as they arrive, no need to wait for batches.
- Accepts 10.25 x 47mm through 16 x 100mm tubes.
- Whisper quiet.
- Heavy-duty, Swiss made motor for industry standard reliability.
- Automatic out-of-balance shut down.
- Fast separation without high-speed risk for COAG or STAT.
Features to keep you safe:
- Locking lid with gasket seal.
- Operates only when the lid is locked into position.
- Lid remains locked at all times during rotation.
- Removable rotor for easy cleanup.
- Disposable tube holders keep the centrifuge bowl clean.